[SA_Scat] Vacancy for a Sample Environment Development Scientist at the Diamond Light Source

King, Stephen (STFC,RAL,ISIS) stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 09:30:24 BST 2020

Dear colleagues,

We have an opportunity for a 'hands on' Scientist to work on a 3-year fixed term basis with I22 and its User Community, focused primarily on new Sample Environment Developments and User Sample Environment Integration based within the Diamond I22 Sample Environment Development lab.

Details of the role can be found on our website

https://vacancies.diamond.ac.uk/vacancy/senior-sample-environment-development-scientist-426131.html

Do not hesitate to circulate the announcement to potential candidates or to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Nick Terrill

Dr N.J. Terrill
Diamond Light Source
Diamond House
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot, OX11 0DE, UK
Tel: +44 1235 778047 Mobile: +44 7884 234969
Email: Nick.Terrill at diamond.ac.uk<mailto:Nick.Terrill at diamond.ac.uk>
Principal Scientist for the Scattering Beamline I22<http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Beamlines/Soft-Condensed-Matter/small-angle.html>
orcid.org/0000-0002-8783-1282

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.