[SA_Scat] SAXS excites 2019

Stephen King - UKRI STFC stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 18:46:26 GMT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

it is our pleasure to invite you to the 2nd "SAXS excites", the International SAXS Symposium 2019" which will be held in Graz, Austria from 24th to 25th September 2019. The event is co-organized by the Graz University of Technology and Anton Paar GmbH.

After a well received first meeting in 2017, "SAXS excites, the International SAXS Symposium 2019" will bring together internationally recognized scientists in the field of SAXS and will not only give an insight into the diversity of SAXS and its applications, but will also be platform to reflect on current trends and exchange ideas for the future.

For more information, we warmly invite you to visit the symposium website:
https://www.anton-paar.com/tu-graz/saxs-excites

The symposium is open for registration and abstract submission.

Please help to spread the word among your colleagues and students who might be interested !

We are looking forward to meeting you in September in Graz!

Best regards,
The Scientific and Organizing Committees