[pdDMG] A definition for F_meas_squared for powder data

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:43:50 GMT 2017

A further refinement to the definition based on feedback:

;
     The structure factor amplitude for the reflection derived by
partitioning
     the background-subtracted observed intensity _pd_proc.intensity_net
between
     reflections in the same proportion as those reflections contribute to
     the corresponding background-free calculated point in
_pd_calc.intensity_net .

;

--
T +61 (02) 9717 9907