[medsbio-l] BNL Site Access Requirements/Housing for Workshop on Raw Image Formats - May 22

Folkers, Kathryn A folkers at bnl.gov
Wed Apr 16 21:43:05 BST 2008

TO:  Matt Dougherty

Please complete the on-line guest registration form on the BNL Home Page
(www.bnl.gov) so we can obtain site access for you in May.

Once we have an approved guest number, then we can request on-site
housing for you in the Guest House ($103/night, personal expense) or you
can make your own arrangements with a nearby hotel.  Keep in mind that
if you stay in a hotel, you will need a rental car for transportation to
BNL unless you can make other arrangements with the hotel (some of them
have shuttle service).

The hotels that visitors usually stay at are:

Hampton Inn Brookhaven
2000 North Ocean Ave
Farmingville, NY 11738
(631)732-7300
Located off exit 63 of the LIE
Hampton Inn
http://www.hamptoninnbrookhaven.com/

Radisson Hotel MacArthur Airport
1730 North Ocean Avenue
Holtsville, NY 11742
(631) 758-2900
Exit 63 off the Long Island Expressway (LIE)
Radisson homepage
http://www.radisson.com/holtsvilleny

Holiday Inn Express
1707 Route 58
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631-) 727-2846
Holiday Inn
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/rihed;jsessionid=USVG2H34
33WDQCTGWANSJBQKM0YBGIY4?firstpoint=dcb1&_requestid=443751

Look forward to receiving your guest registration form and lodging
preference.

Kathy Folkers
Biology Administration Office
Biology Department