[medsbio-l] Registration deadline Workshop on Raw Image Formats

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Tue Apr 15 17:23:40 BST 2008

Dear Matt,

   The on-site housing at BNL is not bad, or, if you don't mind
that I have 2 dogs, you can stay with me.  The nearest decent hotels
are a bit of a hike along the LIE.  I am forwarding this to
Kathryn Folkers of the Biology Department for her advice.  I
assume you would like housing for both the nights of 21 May and
22 May.

   Regards,
     Herbert
         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769