[medsbio-l] [SPAM] ASSP No luck on NSF funding

Nicholas K. Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 5 19:21:18 GMT 2008

Herbert,
It's difficult to see how an emphasis on students would help the aims of
the workshop.  It would be great if we could pay for travel for a
representative from ESRF X06SA or Dectris to collaborate on Pilatus
support--otherwise I don't have any ideas to help make the case.  If you
need a straightforward letter of support from me explaining my
invovement in the workshop, I'd be happy to draft one.

Nick

--
Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph.D.
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory