[Imgcif-l] A 1-day imgCIF workshop at BNL on 22 May 08

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Sun Feb 24 20:09:59 GMT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

    Bob Sweet and I are organizing an imgCIF workshop at BNL
all day on Thursday, 22 May 2008.  We plan to review the recent
events with imgCIF and interaction with NeXus, HDF, microscopy, etc.
and see what people think is needed next.

     This has been a very eventful year in the use of imgCIF and the
interaction with NeXus.  If you are interested in participating in the
workshop, please send email to bnl_imgcif_may08 at medsbio.org.  If you
wish to have a time slot for a formal presentation, please send a
short abstract.

   Regards,
     Herbert
         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769