[Imgcif-l] CBFlib and gfortran

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Thu Feb 21 16:02:13 GMT 2008

Warning -- there is a problem with CBFlib's fortran routines with some
later versions of gfortran and later libraries.  I am still tracking down the
problems, but one of them concerns a change in the I/O libraries which
makes it important to limit binary record sizes.  In the Makefile, be sure
to change the definition of M4FLAGS to read

M4FLAGS = -Dfcb_bytes_in_rec=4096

I will be changing the default in the next update, but first I need to
fix another problem with hex constants in the latest gfortran. -- HJB
         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035
                  yaya at dowling.edu