[Imgcif-l] Draft of cif_img_1.4.dic

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Wed Jul 5 20:38:01 BST 2006

Thanks to an industrious effort by Brian McMahon, we now have an easier
to read pdf version of the current best draft of the next proposed
imgCIF dictionary at:

http://arcib.dowling.edu/~bernsteh/software/CBF/doc/cif_img_1.4_4Jul06_draft.pdf

(my apologies to Brian for replacing his much nicer axis figure with the
printer plot version).

   -- Herbert J. Bernstein

At 9:34 PM -0400 7/4/06, Herbert J. Bernstein wrote:
>The current best draft of the next proposed imgCIF dictionary is posted
>for comments at:
>
>http://arcib.dowling.edu/~bernsteh/software/CBF/doc/cif_img_1.4_4Jul06_draft.html
>
>and
>

>http://arcib.dowling.edu/~bernsteh/software/CBF/doc/cif_img_1.4_4Jul06_draft.dic
>

>If you have trouble with the long URL, first go to:
>
>   http://arcib.dowling.edu/~bernsteh/software/CBF/doc/
>
>and then click on
>
>   cif_img_1.4_4Jul06_draft.html
>or
>   cif_img_1.4_4Jul06_draft.dic
>
>Comments, corrections and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>You should not base production software on this dictionary until
>it has been properly reviewed and accepted by the community and
>approved by COMCIFS.
>
>This is the beginning of a 45 day comment period that will end
>on Friday, 18 August 2006.  Please send your comments to this
>list (imgcif-l at iucr.org) or to me by email.  We can discuss
>as much as we have on hand at the imgCIF workshop (WK.02) at
>the 2006 ACA summer meeting in Hawaii on 22 July 2006.  If major
>changes are needed, we can always start another comment period.
>When we achieve a draft that has community support with only
>minor revisions, it will be forwarded to COMCIFS.

         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

               Office:  +1-631-244-3035
            Lab (KSC 020): +1-631-244-3451
                  yaya at dowling.edu