Precise format for _audit_support.funding_organization_DOI

Simon Westrip simonwestrip at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 9 14:47:04 GMT 2021

As far as I am aware there are no instances of audit_support items in
the IUCr journals archives. Furthermore, the official version of CIF
core distributed on the IUCr website is version 2.4.5 from 2014. So I
would be tempted to 'homogenise' the usage of doi definitions in the new
CIF dictionary.

Cheers

Simon