coreCIF items for final approval

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Tue Sep 25 16:32:21 BST 2007

Dear Howard,

Thanks for your decision to accept the original version of the bond
multiplicity.  Clearly you misunderstood the intent, so maybe the
definitions have to be upgraded.  I will restore the original version of
this item and try to persuade a few more of the members of the
dictionary maintenance group to give their approval before passing the
changes on to Brian McMahon for implementation.

Best wishes

David