Welcome to the "coreCIFchem" mailing list

Brian McMahon bm at iucr.org
Thu Sep 25 16:38:44 BST 2003

Dear Howard:

Thank you. Comments on the administrative details of the list are best
directed, at least in the first instance, to corechemcif-owner at iucr.org.

Explanation: Howard has been helping me to get the new mailman-based list
service at the IUCr off the ground. The settings for this list are as
suggested - I suppose that there is a conflict among the cookies stored by
your browser because you have been acting under several different roles
relative to the list software.

Regards
Brian