[computing] Fw: Session on "Mathematical, Theoretical, and Computational Crystallography" -- ACA meeting, Denver USA, July 2024 [SEC=OFFICIAL]

PANJIKAR, Santosh santoshp at ansto.gov.au
Wed Mar 6 05:52:25 GMT 2024

Dear members of the computing commission,

Please see the forwarded message below which may be of interest to some of us.

Kind regards

Santosh

(Chair of the commission on crystallographic computing)

Santosh Panjikar, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Australian Synchrotron, ANSTO

Adj. Assoc. Prof. at Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Monash University

Email: santosh.panjikar at ansto.gov.au<mailto:Santosh.panjikar at ansto.gov.au>; santosh.panjikar at monash.edu<mailto:Santosh.panjikar at monash.edu>

P:+61-(03)-85404276

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7429-3879