[computing] IUCr Computing Commission Annual report for 2023 [SEC=OFFICIAL]

PANJIKAR, Santosh santoshp at ansto.gov.au
Wed Mar 6 05:41:58 GMT 2024

Dear members of the computing commission,

I hope this message finds you well. We have received a request from IUCr to submit our annual report for 2023 by the 31st of March 2024. In accordance with their guidelines, we aim to provide a concise report with a minimum of 500 words, focusing on activities that will be made available on the IUCr website.

We are committed to ensuring that the report accurately reflects the activities and achievements of the computing commission during 2023. Your contributions and insights will be invaluable in compiling this report.

Warm regards,

Santosh

(Chair of the commission on crystallographic computing)

Santosh Panjikar, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Australian Synchrotron, ANSTO

Adj. Assoc. Prof. at Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Monash University

Email: santosh.panjikar at ansto.gov.au<mailto:Santosh.panjikar at ansto.gov.au>; santosh.panjikar at monash.edu<mailto:Santosh.panjikar at monash.edu>

P:+61-(03)-85404276

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7429-3879