[computing] IUCr congress Melbourne [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Andrea Thorn andrea.thorn at web.de
Sat Jun 12 10:33:27 BST 2021

Hi,
great news, Santosh! Tristan Croll <tic20 at cam.ac.uk> who is originally
from Australia also seems interested to get involved! Perhaps you could
even work together?
Best wishes,

Andrea.

Am 11/06/2021 um 17:10 schrieb PANJIKAR, Santosh via computing:
> Dear Martin and colleagues from computing commission.
>
> I would be happy to volunteer for the Crystallographic Computing
> commissionas a representative in the program committee for the IUCr
> congress in Melbourne 2023.
>
> Kind regards
> Santosh
>
> Santosh Panjikar, Ph.D.
> MX, Senior Scientist
> Australian Synchrotron
> P:+61-(03)-85404276
> https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7429-3879
> <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7429-3879>

Dr. Andrea Thorn | group leader
andrea.thorn at uni-hamburg.de

HARBOR (Institute for Nanostructure and Solid State Physics), Universität Hamburg
Luruper Chaussee 149 / Bldg. 610 | 22761 Hamburg | Germany
Tel. +49 (0)40 42838 3651
www.thorn-lab.de | www.insidecorona.de