[computing] Chair for IUCr 2020 needed

Harry Powell hrp1000 at virginmedia.com
Wed Nov 13 16:18:34 GMT 2019

Hi Thomas

I’d probably be happy to act as a co-chair for this MS - I’m working temporarily at the EBI and have a number of colleagues who should know a good deal about this! By the time I leave I should also know a bit…

I could also ask around my colleagues to see if anyone else here would be available.

I am planning on being at the Prague meeting, so this might give me an extra reason to be there.

Best wishes

Harry