[computing] Chair for IUCr 2020 needed

Proffen, Thomas E. tproffen at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 13 14:37:17 GMT 2019

Good morning,

I need your help in identifying another co-chair for the session below. All the suggestions we had so far declined or did not respond at all. I think this would be a great session to have, so please send me any suggestions for chairs you might have.

Microsymposium 202: Machine learning in biological and structural sciences

Currently no co-chair. One originally accepted but had to decline now.
We may cancel it and introduce special session (or replace by) Machine learning in crystallography instead.

Thank you
Thomas

Thomas Proffen / Director Science Initiative for High Performance Computing and Data Analytics / Neutron Sciences Directorate / Oak Ridge National Laboratory / PO Box 2008, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6475 /  Tel: +1-865-576-8633