Assigning DOIs to dictionaries

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:11:53 BST 2020

Glad you approve Herbert. There is I think an attribute for the DOI in the
dictionary but I didn't manage the Github - Zenodo dance as well as I could
have this time and so didn't edit in the Zenodo-assigned DOI before
publishing.  Hopefully we'll be able to iterate to a point where
inter-dictionary references via DOIs are machine-actionable - the
insistence on DOIs pointing to landing pages instead of files throws a bit
of a spanner in the works.

T +61 (02) 9717 9907
F +61 (02) 9717 3145
M +61 (04) 0249 4148