Assigning DOIs to dictionaries

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:39:48 BST 2020

Working through Zenodo make sense.  While it is not a COMCIFS issue, IUCr
should also consider
formalizing use of Zenodo for posting DOIs for raw data behind journal
publications, and then back to
COMCIFS --adding a uniform DOI tag category _in_ all our dictionaries for
all raw data, dictionaries
and other relevant permanent links in CIF documents, so it is easy to build
permanent document networks.  -- Herbert