Approval of remaining DDLm dictionaries

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:37:01 GMT 2016

Dear COMCIFS,

I propose not requiring COMCIFS to formally approve the DDLm form of the
remaining DDL1 dictionaries (electron density, twinning,
restraints/constraints, modulated structures).  I expect that in each case
the translation will be straightforward with no requirement for COMCIFS to
approve new definitions or non-standard behaviour.

Instead I will provide the relevant authors with the DDLm versions for
their comments, and then advise COMCIFS that the DDLm dictionary has been
prepared, with links to the text as before.

James.

--
T +61 (02) 9717 9907
F +61 (02) 9717 3145