Procedure for approving small dictionary updates

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:30:26 GMT 2009

Dear COMCIFS members,

The following proposal for fast-track approval of minor dictionary
updates has now been approved, as a six-week discussion period has
expired with no unresolved comments.  Note the following changes to
the original proposal arising from the discussion:

(i) the time-limit for making comments will be six weeks, rather than
one month as was originally suggested.
(ii) following the conclusion of the 6-week comment period, the Chair,
or designee, will explicitly state to the COMCIFS list that a proposal
has been approved.

I will coordinate with Brian to update the website with information
about this new procedure.

Best wishes,
James.

--