[SA_Scat] Everything BioSAXS 4 Workshop at BioCAT

Jesse Hopkins jhopkins1 at iit.edu
Mon Sep 24 18:44:45 BST 2018

BioCAT is running our annual "Everything BioSAXS" training workshop from
November 5-7th. Students will have a day and a half of lectures and
hands-on software tutorials on the basics of BioSAXS data collection and
processing from expert practitioners in the field. This will be followed by
data collection on the BioCAT beamline (Sector 18 at the APS) and data
analysis help.

Those interested can find more information and register here:
http://www.bio.aps.anl.gov/news/everything-biosaxs-4.html

Because this is a hands-on course, registration is limited so that we can
provide beamtime for all students.

Thanks.

- Jesse

----