[SA_Scat] Vacancy for a SANS Instrument Scientist at ISIS

Stephen King - UKRI STFC stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 12:30:05 BST 2018

The SANS Team at the ISIS Pulsed Neutron & Muon Source is pleased to announce that we have a new vacancy for a SANS Instrument Scientist primarily based on our flagship SANS2D instrument.

Full details can be found at http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc245910_8445.aspx

Please note: applications MUST be made via the Apply Now button at the website above. Applications/CVs emailed to team members cannot be accepted.

The closing date for applications is 19 August 2018.

Informal enquiries about this post should be directed to:

Dr Sarah Rogers
sarah.rogers at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:sarah.rogers at stfc.ac.uk>
+44 (0)1235 445020