[SA_Scat] Bombannes Scattering School 2018 - Pre-registration

stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Sep 3 18:32:04 BST 2017

Bombannes Scattering School 2018 - Pre-Registration

Dear colleague,

Our apologies if you receive this email more than once.

We are pleased to announce the 14th Bombannes Summer School on "Scattering Methods Applied to Soft Condensed Matter".

This event will be held from 19th to 26th of June 2018 at the vacation centre "Les Bruyères" in Bombannes/ Carcans-Maubuisson, Gironde, France.

Further information on the school together with on-line pre-registration is to be found on our website under

http://www.ill.eu/bombannes

Please distribute this information to colleagues or students who might be interested.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Best Regards,

Julian Oberdisse

(Bombannes at ill.eu<mailto:Bombannes at ill.eu>)

Julian Oberdisse
Equipe Matière Molle - Soft Matter Group
Laboratoire Charles Coulomb UMR 5221 CNRS-UM
cc 26                        Tel: (33) 4 67 14 35 23
Université de Montpellier    F-34095 Montpellier Cedex 05
France
Julian.Oberdisse at umontpellier.fr<mailto:Julian.Oberdisse at umontpellier.fr>