[SA_Scat] SAXS excites, the International SAXS Symposium 2017

stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 12:14:52 GMT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you about "SAXS excites", the International SAXS Symposium 2017" which will be held in Graz, Austria from September 26 to 27, 2017. The event is co-organized by the Graz University of Technology and Anton Paar.

"SAXS excites", the International SAXS Symposium 2017"brings together internationally recognized scientists in the field of SAXS and will not only give an insight into the diversity of SAXS and its applications, but will also be platform to reflect on current trends and exchange ideas for the future.

For more information, we warmly invite you to visit the symposium website:
www.anton-paar.com/tu-graz/saxs-excites/<http://www.anton-paar.com/tu-graz/saxs-excites/>

The symposium is now open for registration and abstract submission.

Please feel free to spread the word to your colleagues and students who might be interested !

We are looking forward to meeting you in September in Graz!

Best regards,
The Scientific and Organizing Committees

Dr. Petra Kotnik
Head of Material Characterization

Anton Paar GmbH
Anton-Paar-Str. 20