[SA_Scat] COST2015 School

stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 15:11:40 GMT 2015

COST2015 School LONDON  13-16 April 2015
Please find below information regarding the above School to be held in London. We would be grateful if this could be brought to the attention of your Research Group please.
The meeting is designed and aimed particularly for PhD students and Post-docs in the field of Colloid and Interface Science, it will also include advanced neutron and X-ray scattering as well as AFM characterisation techniques for interfacial studies. The major objective is to discuss modern surface analytical tools that increase our understanding of interfaces. Selected surface analytical tools are presented in tutorial review style by scientists using these techniques in their daily research. The information is then discussed further in small workgroups on the basis of problem solving sessions. The interaction and active discussion of the participants is a crucial element of our workshop.
There are limited number of grants of 600 Euro offered by the COST office to promote attendance at the School by PhD students working in Europe. To apply for these a CV and a letter of recommendation from PhD Supervisors are required (please see the Conference web pages).
A flyer for the meeting and further information/ Registration Form (Download) please visit:

http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/azarbakhsh/COST2015/COST.htm

OR

E-mail:cost2015london at qmul.ac.uk

Kind Regards