[SA_scat] CALL FOR PAPERS SAS2012 NOW OPEN - SYDNEY - 18-23 NOV 2012 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

GILBERT, Elliot Paul epg at ansto.gov.au
Fri Dec 16 07:20:50 GMT 2011

SAS2012 - call for papers and registration is now open

On behalf of the Australian and New Zealand small-angle scattering communities, I am delighted to invite you to attend the 15th International Small-Angle Scattering conference (SAS 2012), in the beautiful city of Sydney, Australia from 18 - 23 November 2012.

The call for papers and registration is now open with further information available at www.sas2012.com<http://www.sas2012.com/>

The Organising Committee is dedicated to providing a contemporary and dynamic feel to SAS 2012 with exciting social events and networking opportunities combined with high quality science in a spectacular setting. We will be showcasing talent from the next generation of small-angle scatterers as well as highlighting emerging areas of the field.

The conference will be held at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre on the waterfront of the magnificent Darling Harbour precinct and close to the heart of the city. This is the first time the event has been held in this region and it is our intention to make it a world-class conference for all delegates both professionally and socially.

I look forward to welcoming you to Sydney in November 2012.

Elliot Gilbert, Chair, SAS2012.
Dr. Elliot Paul Gilbert FRSA RPM
Project Leader, Quokka (SANS)
Project Leader, Food Science