[SA_scat] FW: Program: SAXS-Workshop (last chance to register)

stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 17:32:53 BST 2011

From: Hecus XRS Service [mailto:service at hecus.at]
Sent: 12 April 2011 16:01
Subject: Program: SAXS-Workshop (last chance to register)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

it is only a few weeks from the "SAXS Laboratory Practice Workshop".

Please take a look<http://www.hecus.at/pdf/program-saxs-workshop.pdf> at the program; you will see that even more highly interesting presentations are scheduled!
Experts from distinguished research institutions will present their experiments and experiences in the SAXS field.

Following a short excerpt from the program:

  *   "GISAXS and SAXS Under Pressure"
  *   "Microfluidics and SAXS"
  *   "Porous Materials / Gas Sorption"
  *   "SAXS and other techniques for characterization"
  *   "Structural modeling of biological  macromolecules from solution scattering data"
  *   "Biomembranes"
  *   and many more<http://www.hecus.at/pdf/program-saxs-workshop.pdf>...

Register Now<http://www.hecus.at/index.php?open=Registration>
We are looking forward to meeting you in Graz!

News-Section<http://www.hecus.at/index.php?open=News>
keep yourself updated with our new products and on upcoming events by visiting our homepage<http://www.hecus.at/index.php?open=News> or follow us on facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hecus-X-Ray-Systems/135349816510273>

Best regards,
the Hecus Team

--
Scanned by iCritical.