[SA_scat] SAS-2009 - Abstract & Registration Deadlines EXTENDED!

Diamond SAS2009 sas2009 at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 15:29:07 GMT 2009

XIV International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS-2009)

Sunday 13 - Friday 18 September, 2009

Oxford, UK

Web: http://www.sas2009.org/

Email: sas2009 at diamond.ac.uk

REGISTRATION

*** 'Early-bird' registration has been EXTENDED until 1 MAY! ***

Please note that we are subject to a maximum attendance limit of 450
delegates.

ABSTRACTS

*** The deadline for submission of abstracts has also been EXTENDED
until 1 MAY. ***

Abstracts may be submitted online as part of the registration process.

A Microsoft Word template for abstracts may be downloaded from the
website.  One file may contain multiple abstracts.

AWARDS

There is still plenty of time to submit nominations for the following
Awards to be presented at SAS-2009:

-    Lifetime Achievement in SAS (the 'Andre Guinier Award')

-    Excellence in SAS Technical/Instrumental Development

-    Excellence in the Theoretical Development of SAS

-    Excellence in the Application of SAS

-    Communication of SAS Science

Nominations must be received by May 31, 2009.

Full details of the awards and nomination process can be found on the
website.

SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS

SAS-2009 is an ideal opportunity for companies and organizations
involved in SAS to promote their goods and services.

 Full details of our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities may be
found on the website.

We look forward to welcoming you in Oxford in September.

Dr Stephen King (ISIS) & Dr Nicholas Terrill (Diamond)

Co-Chairs

SAS-2009 Local Organising Committee

--

Scanned by iCritical.