[SA_scat] canSAS Session at SAS-2009

King, SM (Stephen) stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 17:10:36 GMT 2009

Dear colleagues,

There will be a canSAS session at the SAS 2009 meeting being held in
Oxford, UK this September.

The session will be, in essence, a mini-canSAS meeting with the main aim
of reviewing progress made since the canSAS-V meeting held at NIST in
October 2007. There will be updates from the working groups formed at
that meeting, in particular the 1D Data Formats Working Group and the
Standardization Working Group.

There will also be discussion about an extension of the 1D data format
work to multi-dimensional data.

If you have any topics that you think merit discussion in the canSAS
context we would like to hear from you. We envision short presentations
followed by moderated discussion. Abstracts should be sent to Andrew
Jackson (ajj at nist.gov).

Details of SAS 2009 can be found at http://www.sas2009.org

Details of canSAS-V and the working groups can be found at
http://www.smallangles.net/canSAS/

We look forward to seeing you in Oxford.

Andrew Jackson (NCNR)

Steve King (ISIS)

--

Dr Andrew Jackson