[SA_scat] 3rd international SAXS Workshop

"Richard Görgl (MCL)" richard.goergl at unileoben.ac.at
Fri Aug 3 10:06:22 BST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

The 3rd international SAXS Workshop, organized by Bruker AXS, Materials
Center Leoben and the Erich-Schmid-Institute will be held in Leoben
(Austria) on September, 10-11, 2007.

The aim of this workshop is to bring together beginners and experienced
researchers for exploiting the potential of SAXS and its
instrumentation. In addition to presentations given by experts  -
speakers will include Prof. Peter Fratzl (MPI Golm) and Prof. Jan Skov
Pedersen (university of Aarhus) - on a wide spectrum of applications,
the workshop will offer the chance for practical training on SAXS
techniques in general and the NanoSTAR in particular. Measurements and
data evaluation of a limited number of specimens from participants will
be performed.

We would like to inform you that there are still a few vacant places.

Details and download of the 2nd circular can be found on the following
webpages:

http://www.bruker-axs.de/index.php?id=109&L=0&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=79&tx_ttnews[backPid]=91&cHash=1
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/esi/english/events/Workshop-2007/index.html

Please adress any further questions which may arise before August, 19,
2007 either to myself or to my colleague, Dr. Guenther Maier (phone:
+43-3842-804-303, mail: guenther.maier at unileoben.ac.at)

kindly inviting you,
with best regards,
Richard Goergl

P.S.: I will try send the 2nd circular in a separate mail, since I do
not know if attachments are valid through this listserver.

--
Dr. Richard Görgl
X-ray Physicist

c/o: Erich-Schmid-Institut