[SA_scat] SAS2006: The deadline of the abstract submission

Hideki Seto st at scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 20 12:58:42 GMT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee of SAS2006, I would like to
remind you that the deadline of the abstract submission for the
SAS2006 is coming soon. The registration and the abstract submission
are available from the Web Registration System;

http://nsl.issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp/sas2006/

with 3 steps. (This site can be reached from the offical web site of
SAS2006, http://sas2006.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/) The deadline of the
abstract submission is the END OF THIS MONTH. I wish you to submit an
abstract before going to a winter vacation.

Looking forward to seeing you in Kyoto next summer,
With best regards,
Hideki Seto (webmaster)