[SA_scat] RNA SAXS programs: calculate Rg, P(r)

Tobin Sosnick trsosnic at midway.uchicago.edu
Sat Jul 3 23:19:04 BST 2004

Dear Cristiano Oliveira:

Thank you for the information.  Many programs can analyze proteins, but
only a few can deal with RNAs (amino acids versus nucleotides).

Fortunately, I found one which can do what I needed.

Sincerely,
Tobin Sosnick

At 01:46 PM 7/2/2004 -0300, you wrote:

>Hello Tobin,
>
>    The program hydropro from Dr. de La torre from University of Murcia /
>Spain,
>
>http://leonardo.fcu.um.es/macromol/programs/hydropro/hydropro.htm
>
>calculates hydrodinamic parameters, Rg and P(r) direcly from PDB file.
>
>         Best Regards,
>                         Cristiano Oliveira

>Cristiano Oliveira
>phD student
>Laboratorio de Cristalografia Aplicada e Raios-X
>IFGW - Unicamp / Campinas - Brazil
>55-19-37885498
>

>On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Tobin Sosnick wrote:
>
> > Hello:
> >
> > Any one know of programs to calculate Rg and P(r) curves from a PDB-style
> > file of an RNA structure?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > **************************************************************************
> > Tobin R. Sosnick, Associate Professor
> > Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (773) 834-0657 (office)
> > Institute for Biophysical Dynamics (773) 702-0439 (fax)
> > University of Chicago, CLSC Room 439
> > 920 E. 58th Street, Chicago, IL 60637
> > trsosnic at midway.uchicago.edu  http://sosnick.uchicago.edu/
> > "Life is Signal-to-Noise"

Tobin R. Sosnick, Associate Professor
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Institute for Biophysical Dynamics
University of Chicago (773) 834-0657 (office)
CLSC Room 439 (773) 702-0439 (fax)
920 E. 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
trsosnic at midway.uchicago.edu