[SA_scat] Updated SAS website

JDB Science LLC jdbscience at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 13:36:11 BST 2004

New material has been posted to the SAS Worldwide web site within the
last few days. members of the community are hereby encouraged to visit
the site at http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/csas/ and to suggest
changes.

There is a definite need for additional links to other sites,
additional meeting notices, and a more attractive overall design.

As I go further and further into retirement my involvement with the
community keeps on decreasing. It would be highly desirable to have a
more active, engaged, and creative webmaster for our community. Persons
who are willing to take on this responsibility are urged to contact me
at t he address given below so that we can start working on a
transition in time for next year's IUCr Congress.

Regards
--
Dr. John D. Barnes            phone: 301-652-0667
JDB Science, LLC              email: jdbscience at mac.com
7710 Chatham Rd               url: http://www.jdbscience.com
Chevy Chase, MD 20815, USA    FAX: 1-619-789-5112
"Time is fun when you are having flies."  - Kermit the Frog