Phase ID Discussion Paper 7

S. C. Abrahams sca at mind.net
Sun Mar 21 08:28:58 GMT 2004

Dear David:

I deferred any response to your Phase ID Discussion Paper 7 in the
expectation or hope that others might have been willing to contribute their
thoughts before doing so myself. Noting the present disappointingly null
public response, perhaps a reminder from you to all members would be
timely? It is, after all, over a month since your email arrived and members
might have put your request on their  back burner and inadvertently
forgotten
your suggested deadline, for all have busy schedules. I find myself among
them and now plan to give your paper my full consideration.

Best wishes

Sidney
Prof. S. C. Abrahams
Physics Department
Southern Oregon University
Ashland, OR 97520

Fax: (541) 552-6415    Tel. (541) 482-7942
Email: sca at mind.net