Phase ID Discussion Paper 7

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Fri Apr 2 11:30:00 BST 2004

Dear Sidney,

Thank you for your thoughts on the phase identifier - I will go through
these and incorporate them as appropriate in the next draft I am
preparing. I have taken your advice and checked with Steve Stein about
my interpretation of the IChI symbol and he has provided some clarification.

Your attached pdf did not open, but I don't think I need it. We are
mostly concerned with a computer readable representation of the symbol
and the symbol is simple enough that it does not need any special
formatting for a printed version.

Best wishes

David