[pdDMG] DDLm pdCIF Issue 1: could detector and 2 theta offset be looped together in pd_calib?

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:59:16 GMT 2016

(Another missed message from Brian below)

The situation with Brian's single Huber seems to be described well with a
'correction against 2 theta' table using _pd_calib_offset_* (
http://comcifs.github.io/cif_pow.dic.html#PD_CALIB_OFFSET).  But you have
reminded me that our PD neutron detector here consists of 128 tubes, all of
which have their own 2 theta offset correction.  This is all absorbed
during the data reduction but would be nice to capture nevertheless in the
output pdCIF file.

What I suggest we then do is add a pd_calib_offset.detector_id dataname for
the situations in which there is a separate offset per detector. This
dataname would take a default value in the case of a single detector and so
could be left out of the _pd_calib_offset loop in that case.

James.