[Imgcif-l] High speed image compression

Justin Anderson justin at rayonix.com
Thu Jul 28 23:36:02 BST 2011

Thanks Nicholas.

I only made a couple small changes to Graeme's code.  1: to load an
image from a file and write to file and 2: to pass the data vectors by
reference.  The last change seems to have sped things up a little but
it's still taking 110 - 130 ms to compress which is too slow.  We are
not as concerned with decompression speed as that will not need to occur
in real-time.

I put on our FTP here:
ftp://ftp.rayonix.com/pub/del_in_30_days/byte_offset.tgz.

Thanks,

Justin