[Imgcif-l] CBFlib-0.8.1.1 with fix for cbf_get_detector_normal

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Sun Aug 15 18:01:18 BST 2010

The cbf_simple routines such as cbf_get_detector_normal were not
applying nested rotations to axis offsets.  A re-release of
CBFlib 0.8.1 as CBFlib 0.8.1.1 with a fix has been posted to
sourceforge

http://downloads.sf.net/cbflib/CBFlib-0.8.1.1.tar.gz

A similar 0.9 re-release is in preparation.  The SVN repository
has been updated for both CBFlib and CBFlib_bleeding_edge.

   -- HJB

         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035
                  yaya at dowling.edu