[Imgcif-l] CBF file templates

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Wed Sep 30 12:28:27 BST 2009

The unquoted question mark and period are reserved for "null" (i.e.
unspecicifed) values in a CIF, with the convention having been
adopted that the question mark get used when there is a suggestion
to fill it in later, while the period get used when there is
no need to fill it in later.

         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035
                  yaya at dowling.edu