[Imgcif-l] imgCIF Dictionary (v. 1.5.4) Possible Typo

Justin Anderson justin at rayonix.com
Fri Jun 6 23:30:52 BST 2008

I would like to add to this list the following:

   - save__diffrn_radiation.wavelength_id (page 63) "is a pointer to _
   diffrn_radiation_wavelength.id in category DIFFRN_RADIATION_WAVELENGTH
   category" but I can't find that category
   - save__diffrn_radiation.diffrn_id (page 57) "is a pointer to
_diffrn.idin the DIFFRN category" (can't find DIFFRN category

~Justin

justin at rayonix.com
1880 Oak Ave. Ste. 120
Evanston, IL 60201