[Imgcif-l] question on beam center

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Tue Oct 16 01:39:06 BST 2007

If the axes have been set up correctly, the beam center information
is redundant, since the beam center is implied as the intersection
of the Z-axis with detector face.  You are right to cross-check
with the set and get routines.  You should look at both the
mm and pixel values.  Let me know if you have problems.

   Regards,
     Herbert

                  yaya at dowling.edu