[Imgcif-l] server outage

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Thu Aug 9 01:02:19 BST 2007

We apologize for the the extended outage of blondie.dowling.edu
just when people are trying to get ready for the imgCIF workshops.
One power phase on the Dowling campus has failed, and is expected
to be unavailable until Thursday morning.  This area has had
some very bad weather recently, including tornados.

The sourceforge server (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/cbflib)
has a copy of the repository updated through the current release
(0.7.8) and has tarballs of both the source kit and the data files.
The release site (http://www.bernstein-plus-sons.com/software/CBF)
is also at the same level, and the link for the data files tarball
has been adjusted to point to a local copy.

We hope to have the development site back on-line by sometime
on Thursday.
         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035
                  yaya at dowling.edu