Fwd: RE: [Imgcif-l] three new suggested tags for binning

Andy Howard howard at agni.phys.iit.edu
Tue Jun 20 16:16:54 BST 2006

Hi folks,
> Dear Chris,
>
>  I'll add 'none' to the enumeration.
>
>  To the list as a whole -- does anyone object to keeping the
> option of non-integral rebinning available?
I agree with Chris--it's almost inconceivable that anyone would ever use
it, but it doesn't violate the laws of nature, so go ahead and leave it
in as an option. -Andy Howard
/ Andrew J.Howard, Assoc. Professor of Biology, CSRRI \
| Biological, Chemical, & Physical Sciences Department |
| Coll.of Sci.&Lett., Illinois Institute of Technology |
| 3101 South Dearborn Street, Chicago IL 60616 USA     |
| Co-director, IIT Masters in Health Physics program   |
| phone: 312-567-5881;     fax: 312-567-3576           |
| e-mail: howard at iit.edu;  web: csrri.iit.edu/~howard/ |