[Imgcif-l] Hawaii imgcif workshop reimbursements

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Tue Aug 29 09:24:50 BST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you who attended the Hawaii imgcif workshop, my thanks
to those who have already submitted your reimbursement paperwork.
May I ask those who have not yet done so to try to get the forms and
receipts to me in the next week or two, or, at worst, three.  We have
received slightly less than half the forms so far.  If you have
questions about the forms, please email me directly:

   yaya at dowling.edu

rather than to the list.

Regards,
   Herbert