[Imgcif-l] RE: CBFlib status

Harry Powell harry at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 17 22:44:29 BST 2006

Hi

I've put a copy of mosflm with the patch on our anonymous ftp site - it's
the "build-it-yourself" version without REFIX indexing;

	ftp ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
	anonymous
	<your username>
	cd /pub/incoming/mosflm
	bin
	get herb.gz
	bye

then gunzip it and ./build should work on most modern boxes (except those
using gfortran...)

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH