[High-pressure-crystallography] EosFit at ECM

Ross John Angel rossjohnangel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:21:33 BST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

    if  you are attending ECM in Vienna, please come to the presentation
in the software fayre of new features in my EosFit software.

    The lecture on Eosfit is at 13:15 on Monday in Seminarraum 6 (SR6).

Both Javier Gonzalez-Platas and I will be at ECM, so come and meet us
and bring your suggestions for new features and improvements to the
EosFit program suite.

Ross Angel

--
Dr. Ross John Angel
Istituto di Geoscienze e Georisorse, CNR

rossjohnangel at gmail.com
Websites: www.rossangel.net | www.mineralogylab.com