_publ_author_name is not a good key for _publ_author

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:50:58 BST 2020

Dear Core DMG,

Please see proposed new definitions for the publ_author category, as
suggested in my previous email (below). If no objections are forthcoming, I
will be updating the dictionary a week from today.  Note that this change
will in turn pave the way for adding author roles to a CIF file.

best wishes,
James.
===========

save_PUBL_AUTHOR

_definition.id                          PUBL_AUTHOR
_definition.scope                       Category
_definition.class                       Loop
_definition.update                      2020-06-30
_description.text
;
     Category of data items recording the author information.
;
_name.category_id                       PUBL
_name.object_id                         PUBL_AUTHOR
_category.key_id                        '_publ_author.id'
loop_
  _category_key.name
         '_publ_author.id'

save_

save_publ_author.id
    _definition.id              '_publ_author.id'
    _definition.update          2020-06-30
    _description.text
;              Arbitrary identifier for this author
;
    _name.category_id                       publ_author
    _name.object_id                         id
    _type.purpose                           Key
    _type.source                             Assigned
    _type.container                         Single
    _type.contents                          Code
save_

--
T +61 (02) 9717 9907
F +61 (02) 9717 3145