Two new proposed data names (adhesive specification, temperature device) from the IUCr web pages

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:23:48 BST 2019

Dear Core DMG,

Please note that I have created issues on Github for these suggestions (see
https://github.com/COMCIFS/cif_core/issues/161 and
https://github.com/COMCIFS/cif_core/issues/155). You are welcome to follow
there, or contribute here.

I suggest going with ``_diffrn.ambient_temperature_device_make`` and
``_diffrn.ambient_temperature_device_class`` instead of the original
suggestion, to match the way in which ``_diffrn_measurement.device_*`` is
defined.

I will work up some DDLm definitions if there are no objections.

James (acting chair)

--
T +61 (02) 9717 9907
F +61 (02) 9717 3145