New DDLm attribute and core dataname to control dataname redefinition

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:21:02 GMT 2017

Dear Core CIF DMG,

Apropos of the new _audit.formalism dataname, it is now proposed that the
restriction on when a dataname can be redefined be liberalised slightly, as
per the revised document at the link below.  The differences can be viewed
using the link
https://github.com/COMCIFS/comcifs.github.io/commit/ff7623e80947aee4e3626be6b7b81ab1cc85b69d#diff-ab047b71e42bb384856d43290fe2f391

A brief description of the reason behind the change is available at
https://github.com/COMCIFS/comcifs.github.io/issues/2

Your timely comment is welcome, otherwise this will go to COMCIFS for final
approval.

James.